Please wait while page is loading...
Olli's Turbo DNG Importer
Version 1.5.2 / 2011-11-28
What is it?
It's takes the basic
Adobes DNG Converter
as basis and adds things like:
- Speed - Starts several download threads at once, making it faster, espc. when
converting directly from from memory cards.
- Filtering - Download only images e.g. of the last few day from your card
- Tagging - Add your author information and e.g. a headline
- Geolocation - Enter an address, it tags the image and downloads coordinates from
- Overwriting of 2nd color matrix values (espc. for using DCRAW based RAW converters)
I keep the full copyright on the software. You may use it for both personal and
commercial at no charge. It is provided as is, I do not take ANY responsibility.
You may NOT change any of the files, or distribute them in any form: no packaging,
no mirroring, no copies! Always link to this page
The location tagging part is just based on the address, returning coordinates from
BING Maps. If you need to precisely geo locate e.g. wilderness positions, you must
leverage additional tools.
Download and install
Click here to download. Just unpack to any directory
and you're good to go.
It needs the Microsoft .Net 4.0 Runtime. Get if from Windows Update or here from Microsoft.com
It's compressed with 7-Zip. If you don't have it already installed (its way better
than WinZIP), you can get it here:
Hope you like it,